[CWG-Stewardship] Call for suggestions to design teams

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 22:38:09 UTC 2015

Andrew,

I don't think is an issue of trying to get something "exactly right."  I
tend to believe "done is better than perfect" (though I have to remind
myself of that, sometimes).

I think it was more an issue of getting it "good enough to go," and there
were concerns raised at that level.

So this is not an issue of distraction, it's an issue of not wasting time
by launching teams that are not scoped well enough to work well.

Greg.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 5:26 PM, Andrew Sullivan <ajs at anvilwalrusden.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 04:22:54PM -0500, Greg Shatan wrote:
> > of .int and .arpa).  On the other hand, I recall a number of concerns
> > raised on the last call about how the topics were carved up on this
> initial
> > list (which I believe was only intended to be a rough draft).
>
> I recall that too, but I didn't have those objections, so I think
> those who had worries ought to propose changes or different groups or
> something.
>
> (I mostly feel that getting the desire to get delineation exactly
> right is a distraction from trying to make some progress.)

> --
> Andrew Sullivan
> ajs at anvilwalrusden.com

*Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*Partner* *| IP | Technology | Media | Internet*

*666 Third Avenue | New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>*

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*