[CWG-Stewardship] Call for suggestions to design teams

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:57:23 UTC 2015

Johnathan:

I understand the way of moving forward by using "agile" teams to focus on
specific areas of the final proposal but I am confused as to how these
teams will help in tackling the questions of internal. vs. external  (and
now the "integrated") proposal. Is this issue (internal/external) going to
be discussed during the full CWG meetings?

-ed

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 8:14 PM, James Gannon <james at cyberinvasion.net>
wrote:

>  Hi Johnathan,
>
> As I asked (remotely) at the Singapore meeting, how are we planning to
> work in this method while having two distinct (Possible 3 now) models on
> the table, Internal-External-Integrated, are all 3 models to be included in
> the live draft proposal? With the exclusion of some of the documentation
> teams that would be cross model I would wonder how we are going to work on
> multiple proposals at once.

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.