[CWG-Stewardship] Update on the Integrated model.

John Poole jp1 at expri.com
Mon Feb 23 19:53:40 UTC 2015

Avri:
Thank you for your reply (below). I do not agree that ICG "precluded any
solution that focused on maintaining a single IANA."
In addition, if IETF or RIRs or anyone else--governments included--choose
not to participate in IANA or ICANN, let them walk--no one is
irreplaceable. ICANN, the IANA functions operator, should never be subject
to extortionate demands from any source.
Best regards,
John Poole