[CWG-Stewardship] Update on the Integrated model.

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Feb 23 20:22:17 UTC 2015

Perhaps I am showing my ignorance of a nuance here but I would have thought it was the other way around, ICANN is replaceable, the IETF and RIRs will walk away and select a new IANA functions operator outside of ICANN if necessary, or at least that has been my understanding and reading of their ICG submissions?

Very open to correction by more educated people than myself here!