[CWG-Stewardship] Call for suggestions to design teams

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 05:05:54 UTC 2015

Hi Lise/Jonathan,

I observe my questions has not been responded to. However I note that Greg
has picked up the IPR part and provided more details. I also noticed some
people has started volunteering to be design team member so is that the
process to submitting new issues and volunteering?

That process is not documented anywhere yet, otherwise it will be helpful
if I can be referred to it.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.