[CWG-Stewardship] Client Committee Update

Kieren McCarthy kierenmccarthy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 15:46:44 UTC 2015

Also, will this group be providing its criteria and rationale for selecting and rejecting specific firms?

And will it be providing meeting minutes and/or recordings of its meetings?

I believe this entire process has agreed to work with the maximum possible transparency.

Kieren

-
[sent through phone]