[CWG-Stewardship] A liaison from the Board to CWG

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 17:11:09 UTC 2015

Milton,

I don't like it any more than you do, and for the same reasons....  I think
we are on the same page.

Now we just need to see what the ICG (as a whole) determines to be the
case.  Presumably, this will require some reference to the NTIA, since they
are the final arbiter of what is acceptable.

Greg

--

*Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*Partner* *| IP | Technology | Media | Internet*

*666 Third Avenue | New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>*

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*