[CWG-Stewardship] Client Committee Update

Kieren McCarthy kierenmccarthy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:24:41 UTC 2015

So far with this transition process, every group has been open to all those
who wish to join with an expectation of participation.

I would expect those same rules to apply here.

It strikes me that it would set a dangerous precedent if the chairs are
allowed to create a closed group at any time.

Kieren