[CWG-Stewardship] ICANN Board as "regulator" (was: A liaison from the Board to CWG)

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Feb 25 08:42:11 UTC 2015

As a reminder, if you have any issues that you think are relevant for a
design team please provide the group with a submission of name, a brief
description of topic and scope and finally an indication of who should to
be lead of the team.

Included are an example of relevant design teams, the ³Draft Working
methods² and ³Draft Design team Guidelines². These have also been posted
on the wiki (see https://community.icann.org/x/pAknAw).

Best regards,

Marika