[CWG-Stewardship] Important regarding the Reading-list

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Wed Feb 25 12:16:28 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Included in this mail is a link to our reading-list. The reading-list is an
important part of our work and we would like every participant of the CWG to
ensure, that they are acquainted with the documents on the list in order to
function effectively as a group. We know it is a lot of reading, but we find
it important to ensure the group has access to the same level of knowledge
at this stage, where the work is accelerating.

 https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocwgdtstwrdshp/Bibliography

Furthermore we encourage everyone to be familiar with the content and
headlines of the discussions on the CWG email-list in order to avoid, that
discussions that have been concluded reappears on the list.

Best regards,

Jonathan and Lise