[CWG-Stewardship] Client Committee Update

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 19:59:46 UTC 2015

I would be happy to charge my usual hourly rate, as well.  God knows,
nobody else is paying me to do this.

Good news -- since I changed firms in October, my billing rate went down by
over $200 an hour!

Greg

*Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*Partner* *| IP | Technology | Media | Internet*

*666 Third Avenue | New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>*

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*