[CWG-Stewardship] Client Committee Update

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Feb 25 20:31:13 UTC 2015

Kurt
Your idea was a good one (make Kieren a rapporteur) but forget about the payment.
Raises too many issues. With the exception of the ICANN staff support we are all working for free, and opportunity costs are high (esp. for Greg). It messes everything up to suddenly pick out one of these people and propose payment, please drop it.

That thought on fees was meant as an aside. I didn't mean for it to distract attention from the main idea.