[CWG-Stewardship] Draft Proposal Version 2.0

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Feb 25 20:47:55 UTC 2015

All,

As discussed, on a few occasions recently, a new base version of a draft
proposal - V2.0 - has been prepared.

The attached draft is a starting point and intended to be dynamic and
evolving in a form that is:

a.       consistent with the ICG RFP

b.      able to be cross-referenced with the already submitted proposals

Overall, the primary purpose of this V2.0 draft is to provide a basis from
which to map and manage our future work, including providing anchor points
for both commissioning and absorbing the work of the Design Teams.

We hope it will also be a beneficial reference for those who are observing
or tracking the work of the group

Note that this draft doesn't include all of the work of the RFP III & RFP IV
sub-groups. To the extent that their prior work is not included in the
document, the work of these sub-groups should be seen to be valuable
reference material and/or a basis for any relevant design teams.

We trust this will be seen as a useful addition to the work of the group and
we look forward to working with you to further develop this document.

Thank-you,

Lise & Jonathan