[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - Design team proposals - competition and conflict of interest

CW Lists lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Thu Feb 26 12:06:18 UTC 2015

PS:

( c) 	A subset of this issue has already been evoked in the draft CWG Response, which we received earlier today.  See III.A.1.3.2.
	From which I deduce that the matter should be addressed somehow, somewhere.

(d)	From a regulatory point of view, the principal objection to attributing operational decision-making powers to a subset of designated Registries (aka. "customers")
	is indeed the risk of collusion and conflict of interest.

Regards

CW