[CWG-Stewardship] ICANN Board as "regulator" (was: A liaison from the Board to CWG)

manning bill bmanning at isi.edu
Thu Feb 26 19:33:32 UTC 2015

One might actually ask the parties registered under .INT as to what they would like to see.  I’m sure they a) are fully invested in the outcome, and
b)  might actually have opinions that matter.   I can not see why the IETF or the RIRs should have a say in the matter.

/bill
PO Box 12317
Marina del Rey, CA 90295
310.322.8102