[CWG-Stewardship] CWG Thurs Q&A Session Response Compilation

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Sat Feb 28 19:22:13 UTC 2015

All,

Please find attached the compilation of all responses to the questions posed
from the CWG to the community at its session on Thursday in Singapore.  This
is divided into 8 sections across the 9 questions, noting that questions 4 &
5 were presented together.  The responses are compiled as follows:

.         Transcripts of persons that spoke at the session in Singapore

Note, I have yet to receive the specific ccTLD for which responses are
posted, and I will update the tables ASAP when I get them.  For now, they
are list in generic numerical form.

For each response, I attempted to flag its main attributes according to the
style of the question being asked.  None of the attributes are tallied, but
are meant to act as a quick reference to general trends of the responses.
Note that the ccTLD responses of "yes" or "no" were provided in most cases
from the survey that was constructed for them.  All other attribute flags
are my individual interpretation of the response.

Please send any feedback to the list, and I can adjust the matrix
accordingly.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735