[CWG-Stewardship] CWG Draft Proposal - A survey regarding the CSC and MRT

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Sun Jan 4 21:26:03 UTC 2015

Dear All,

As communicated on this Group's mailing list last week, we have worked on
and prepared a survey regarding the CSC and MRT. The survey, is available
online ( <http://goo.gl/forms/qYe8wqfPIM> http://goo.gl/forms/qYe8wqfPIM).

Through this survey, we are very keen to hear from as many of you as
possible and therefore strongly encourage every CWG member and participant
to complete the survey no later than 23:59 UTC on Thursday, 8 January.  Note
that it should be possible to complete the survey in 15-30 minutes time.

We understand that the time you have been given to respond is very short and
therefore that you may not be able to consult with any groups that they are
a part of or represent.  To the extent that Members can reflect the views of
the groups they represent, that is desirable, but personal responses should
be provided if that is not possible.  Participants are asked to express
their personal views.

This survey is based on suggestions arising from the public comments, as
well as additional, related questions. The overall goal is to get a high
level sense of the views of the CWG participants (i.e. Members and
Participants) regarding these suggestions prior to the intensive work
weekend on 10-11 January. The results of the survey will be used to guide
the CWG in considering the public comments and continuing its work toward
development of a final proposal for submission to the ICG.

Please note that this is NOT a consensus poll in any shape or form.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best wishes,

Jonathan Robinson and Lise Fuhr

Please note: Another survey is planned for a few days from now and that will
include issues related to the Independent Appeals Panel (IAP) and Contract
Co.