[CWG-Stewardship] Opt-in for Calendar Invitations

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:17:38 UTC 2015

Include me in please!

-ed

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 4:00 PM, Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad at icann.org>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> In December, we had to stop sending calendar invitations directly to you,
> as it was in breach of email privacy. As a temporary fix, we took to
> sending you the ICS file via the notify list. Many of you found this
> inconvenient and asked for another solution. We now can offer you the
> option to "opt-in" to calendar invites.
>
> Please note that, in receiving a calendar invite, your email will
> be included in the calendar invite that goes to all recipients. *If you
> would still like to receive calendar invites, please respond to Brenda
> (cc'ed) and your name will be added to the invite recipient list. *
>
> Best,
> Grace

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.