[CWG-Stewardship] Survey Links - for your convenience

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Thu Jan 8 20:37:53 UTC 2015

Just checked the Contract Co/IAP survey.  The first  bank of questions indeed has “Completely agree” instead of “strongly agree”, the rest however are the same as the previous survey.

The error was an oversight on my part, apologies.

I’ve revised the form, which should now read “Completely agree”

regards

Robert