[CWG-Stewardship] RFP 3 Sub-Group (AKA RFP 3b) - CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 05:25:50 UTC 2015

Seun:

Perhaps you failed to understand that an RFP3b list would have all the same
people subscribed to it (i.e., everybody).  So everybody in this group
would see these messages.   Creating a new RFP3b list only serves to
organize the discussion of an alternative for easier review and archiving.
I have no idea how you would reasonably believe this evidences a lack of
good intent.

I would ask that you reconsider this accusation that I am acting out of a
lack of "good intent."  This sort of attack on my character is
counterproductive and disappointing, and likely a breach of ICANN's codes
of conduct.

Thank you.

Greg Shatan