[CWG-Stewardship] trying to understand this weekend

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Jan 10 13:53:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

It has become apparent that there is a core group meeting at ICANN face
to face on this intense work meeting.  They have perhaps even had closed
meetings already.

Seems a bit strange, and is a bit worrisome.

Did we discuss this approach to the meeting?  If so, I missed the even
the notification of this happening.

Also, given that we have a component of folks who have traveled for a
face 2 face, have they established a detailed agenda yet for the rest of
us?

For the sake for transparency are their conversations being recorded,
transcribed and published?

I know when the schedule gets tight there is an urge to get a couple of
'reliable & reasonable' people together to huddle together to find a
solution, but I worry that this will not help the rest of us reach
consensus.

thanks