[CWG-Stewardship] trying to understand this weekend

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Sat Jan 10 14:39:55 UTC 2015

Hi Avri,

Thanks. It is certainly not the case to get a huddle of decision makers together but there is significant planning and  organisation work going on in the background.

We did discuss the structure and organisation of the weekend meetings on one or two occasions recently including in response to a question from Steve Crocker at the most recent meeting.

In any event, we will be clear on the purpose and organisation of the weekend sessions at the start of the first meeting today.

Jonathan