[CWG-Stewardship] Corrected Statistics & raw data

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Sun Jan 11 16:03:26 UTC 2015

Seun,

If I’m not mistaken, the 2 polls were done with the premise that demographic details were going to be kept confidential. As such, the fields related to - name, email address and affiliation - are not available for analysis.

After extracting the results I deleted the google response spreadsheet. So that is not available either.

Robert