[CWG-Stewardship] SAC069: SSAC Advisory on Maintaining the Security and Stability of the IANA Functions Through the Stewardship Transition

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sun Jan 11 16:20:02 UTC 2015

I finally had a chance to review SAC069 and I believe that the CWG needs to take into consideration the SSAC recommendations as they apply to the IANA naming functions.  In addition, I recommend that the CWG consider endorsing the SSAC principles contained in SAC069 in addition to the CWG principles; there is a little overlap but I do not think that is a problem.

Chuck