[CWG-Stewardship] RFP 3 Sub-Group (AKA RFP 3b) - CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS

Chris Disspain ceo at auda.org.au
Sun Jan 11 23:35:54 UTC 2015

Hi Allan,

I’d like to work on this group.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain | Chief Executive Officer
.au Domain Administration Ltd
T: +61 3 8341 4111 | F: +61 3 8341 4112
E: ceo at auda.org.au | W: www.auda.org.au
auDA – Australia’s Domain Name Administrator

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this email.