[CWG-Stewardship] Chairs' Statement - Weekend Sessions 10 & 11 January 2015

Paul M Kane - CWG paul.kane-cwg at icb.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 15:03:18 UTC 2015

Thank you Jonathan and Lise

I found the week-end to be productive (if not hard to follow at some points) but
do fear we are risking making the proposal VERY complicated.

May I suggest we return to a simple, efficient and responsive IANA proposal...
along the lines of the Frankfurt discussion(s).

I also would like to suggest we make very clear to the ICG that their proposed
timetable is far too optimistic and that more time will be needed by the Naming
Community to develop a proposal that meets "the needs and expectation of the
global customers and partners of the IANA services"

Best

Paul