[CWG-Stewardship] Chairs' Statement - Weekend Sessions 10 & 11 January 2015

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Jan 12 16:15:04 UTC 2015

Paul,

It is interesting that a lot of people in the public comments found the Frankfurt proposal too complicated and you seem to think the opposite.  One of the fairly common points made in the public comments was that the Frankfurt proposal was too complex.  As a result of that, one of our objectives in the CWG should be to do that as you suggest.  I my view of the weekend work, we identified quite a few areas of fairly strong CWG convergence that could help us do that going forward.

Chuck