[CWG-Stewardship] Draft Scope Document for Legal Counsel

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Jan 15 01:46:45 UTC 2015

It looks pretty good to me Greg.  We could certainly ask more questions but I think this is a good start and you left the door open for more questions.  If you haven’t already done it, I think you should have Sam evaluate whether she thinks it provides enough information for us to move forward.  Any potential legal experts will of course of more questions.

The edits I proposed are all very minor.

Chuck