[CWG-Stewardship] CWG Dependencies on CCWG Accountability

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jan 15 18:15:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have taken the list produced by Alan and the comment by Jonathan and
created a drive document entitled 'CWG-Stewardship accountability
issues' that is open to comment by all who have the url.

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c4Eab_fZMCQeeYvhy8OcE6f_PqhGza2qW4-UgFn8Pvc/edit?usp=sharing>

Note I also added an item or two that I had picked up in previous
meetings and had made note of.  I also tried to express the cctLD
accountability issue as best I understood, which I expect falls short
and needs editing.

I will go back through the email to the extent I can over the next two
days (I fly to Frankfurt on Saturday) and add other issues I may find.
But if people have other issues please add them in comment mode.

Thanks