[CWG-Stewardship] Accountability measures required by CWG Proposal(s)

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jan 15 21:53:05 UTC 2015

The typical meaning of Poison pill is a provision to prevent or
forestall a hostile corporate takeover, but it is also used tin
reference to a proposed bill (and in an act of a legislature) where
an amendment is made which causes it to be distasteful to someone who
otherwise would have supported it. I presume that this latter meaning
is implied, in that a provision of the CWG proposal would invalidate
it in its entirely if specific accountability measures were not taken.

Alan