[CWG-Stewardship] Draft Legal Scope Google Doc; Search for Counsel

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 22:34:47 UTC 2015

John:

Thank you for your email.  We should be able to work in a question along
these lines.  While I have a number of concerns about the "trust model"
that has been suggested, I do not specialize in trust law.  Furthermore, we
should leave no reasonable stone unturned, since we may need a creative
(though hopefully not complex) solution to resolve this matter.

Thank you for the suggestion on outside counsel.  I've already brought up
Latham & Watkins and Gibson Dunn as examples of the type and calibre of
firm I would like to see engaged.

Best regards,

Greg

*Gregory S. Shatan *

Partner | *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*666 Third Avenue **|** New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> *

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*