[CWG-Stewardship] Revised Draft Legal Scoping Document

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Jan 19 19:53:48 UTC 2015

That’s what I would expect Greg.

Chuck

From: Greg Shatan [mailto:gregshatanipc at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 11:28 AM
To: Gomes, Chuck
Cc: Seun Ojedeji; cwg-stewardship at icann.org
Subject: Re: [CWG-Stewardship] Revised Draft Legal Scoping Document

Chuck,

Thanks for your input.  It's fairly common for one legal expert to coordinate and draw upon expertise in his/her own law firm (including other offices of that law firm), and if the expertise is not available within the firm, to coordinate obtaining advice from the requisite experts in other legal fields/jurisdictions.
Greg