[CWG-Stewardship] Request from ICG

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Jan 20 16:22:58 UTC 2015

Dear Alissa & ICG Colleagues,

Thank-you for this note and for the previous opportunities to discuss the
work of the CWG with you.

We will take note of your points raised below and make every effort to
communicate an update as soon as possible.

Rest assured, we are working hard and will keep in close contact.

Thank-you for your understanding of our challenges.

Jonathan Robinson & Lise Fuhr
CWG Co-chairs