[CWG-Stewardship] Revised Scoping Document for Legal Advice

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 08:36:01 UTC 2015

All:

Attached is a revised "scoping document" for the request for legal advice.
We need to finalize this document no later than Thursday's call of the
CWG.  While we could spend more time working on the document, it is more
important to get access to legal counsel than to wordsmith this document.

I have also uploaded this as a new Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EUtXShskfHF6DRyVwTnAMG3eQ0DcFMca4EovrwkcP3k/edit?usp=sharing

Please make any suggested changes in the new Google Doc.

Greg