[CWG-Stewardship] Chart on CWG link with CCWG on Accountability (UPDATED)

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Jan 21 11:08:23 UTC 2015

I am in agreement with these points i.e. the CWG does not approve the CCWG
work but needs to effectively communicate whether or not it (the CWG) views
the conditions as having been met by the CCWG proposal (or need refining).
Ideally, it is only referred to the chartering organisations once this is
the case.

Jonathan