[CWG-Stewardship] Revised Scoping Document for Legal Advice

Christopher Wilkinson lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Wed Jan 21 12:50:00 UTC 2015

Well Greg:	 We now have a 6 page legal brief including thirty (30) distinct questions!

Allow me to repeat my earlier query: "Who is going to select the lawyer(s) and pay for the costs of this advice?"

(Particularly as I recall more than a hint on the List, that an individual lawyer might not be able to respond to all of these questions … )

Regards

CW