[CWG-Stewardship] Revised Scoping Document for Legal Advice

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Jan 21 15:20:57 UTC 2015

I personally think this is good enough to finalize as is but do have two questions:

1.      At the bottom of page 2, what does this mean: “How to maintain documentation of ICANN’s obligations as the IANA Functions Operator?”

2.      Should we add a statement that says that additional requests for advice may be added as needed or is this not necessary?

Chuck