[CWG-Stewardship] Another alternative proposal - addressing some questions

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 06:25:12 UTC 2015

Thanks, and safe travels.

Greg

*Gregory S. Shatan *

Partner | *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*666 Third Avenue **|** New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> *

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*