[CWG-Stewardship] Legal Advice - Client Committee

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Fri Jan 23 17:58:13 UTC 2015

All,

As you know, legal advice to the CWG is on the critical path for our work.
It is now both essential and urgent to get the ball rolling.

To this extent, and as discussed at our recent meeting, we require a client
committee which represents the group, has legal expertise and is available
to brief and work with the lawyers.

>From the volunteers, we had two lawyers make themselves available (Greg &
Maarten) and so, together with the co-chairs, we will work with this small
team of four in the first instance.

1.       Greg Shatan (Partner at Abelman Frayne & Schwab)

2.       Maarten Simon (General Counsel at SIDN)

3.       Lise Fuhr (Co-chair)

4.       Jonathan Robinson (Co-chair)

We believe that this will keep us appropriately qualified, sufficiently
fleet footed and closely connected to work and requirements of the CWG.

Thank-you,

Jonathan & Lise

CWG Co-Chairs