[CWG-Stewardship] Legal Advice - Client Committee

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:04:41 UTC 2015

Indeed Donna, I couldn't agree with you more,  although to ensure that all
these additional matters re 'trust' are properly framed and dealt with in a
timely fashion, I would have thought calling on say Alan Greenberg and Paul
Szyndler to contribute via serving on the client committee would have been
wise