[CWG-Stewardship] Legal Advice - Client Committee

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Jan 23 20:25:13 UTC 2015

Keep in mind that the client committee is for selecting and interacting with the legal expert(s), not for preparing the questions.  All of us will have input regarding the questions.  If we add the author of each major proposal, the client team will become too large in my opinion.  The larger the client team is the more expensive the consultation will be.

Chuck