[CWG-Stewardship] Legal Advice - Client Committee

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 01:39:02 UTC 2015

Hi Chuck,

I think having those 3 people, i.e Greg, Alan, and Paul on the team will
most likely speedup the process of live interaction/answering questions. I
would see the remaining 3 i.e the Co-chairs and Maarten as moderators and I
expect there will be adequate discipline among the team.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.