[CWG-Stewardship] Legal Advice - Client Committee

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Jan 24 17:46:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

I was concerned that the committee be balanced between those who are
lawyer trained and those who have extensive experience as clients of
legal firms.

I think this group is balanced in that way, and I appreciate that it
included people experienced in a variety of legal systems.

As for those of us who want questions on trusts responded to (whether
internally held or externally constituted) I am sure we will be watching
and will comment if needed.  I also assume that we, as a community, will
be called on if the 4some feel they need some advice on further specificity.

avri