[CWG-Stewardship] Updated Legal Scoping Document (Version 3)

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Jan 28 13:46:37 UTC 2015

Fully agree Seun.

Chuck

From: Seun Ojedeji [mailto:seun.ojedeji at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:47 AM
To: Gomes, Chuck
Cc: Greg Shatan; cwg-stewardship at icann.org
Subject: Re: [CWG-Stewardship] Updated Legal Scoping Document (Version 3)

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.
On 27 Jan 2015 22:27, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes at verisign.com<mailto:cgomes at verisign.com>> wrote:

> Other than one spelling error in 7.f (establsih), I think this should be ready to go.  It seems to me that the selection process of a law firm needs to be started as close to immediately as possible if we are going to be able to start the process of obtaining legal advice by mid-February.

Wow! if the process you refer includes selecting the council/ICANN internal payment processes, I will strongly suggest that can start now (while the minor doc editing continue). Starting the process in Feb may mean that we may not get anything until march... RFP 3 variants both depends on this. I think this needs to be fast tracked a little bit more. By the way, is there a timeline for this process somewhere? If not, I think we need one soon enough.

Regards