[CWG-Stewardship] Revised CWG Timeline

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Fri Jan 30 11:43:36 UTC 2015

Hi Olivier,

I'm unsure of the ICG's plan and I don't want to speculate.  I do monitor
the ICG calls and mail lists.  As soon as I see formal information in this
regard, I will be sure to pass it to the CWG mail list to keep the group
informed.  And of course, I will do the same for the CCWG activities.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com> mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb