[CWG-Stewardship] [client com] PTI Board Composition: IANA Managing Director

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:43:16 UTC 2015

Actually I don't see any significant issue that would warrant calling it an
issue requiring any of the suggested solutions.

PTI as far as I am concerned is a blown IANA  department that happen to
have a board due to subsidiary setup requirements. We should be worried of
the fact that it now has a board and not that it will have it's current
manager[1] on the board.

Regards
1. The manager that currently operates IANA without major issues
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.