[CWG-Stewardship] [client com] PTI Board Composition: IANA Managing Director

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:11:55 UTC 2015

I agree with Greg on this one. The cwg proposal at the moment does not
contain specific details like exact composition of PTI board, content of
the bylaw et all.

The numbers community are actually doing something similar, by creating the
SLA content, review committee charter et all. I would also say the IETF are
doing same based on the attempt to update the agreement in recognition of
the IANAplan proposal.

Whether the cwg charter specifically allow/prohibits working on
implementation is another thing. However I don't see indicating those
details in our proposal as implementation but actual part of the proposal.
Implementation to me would be after NTIA has signed off and the direction
given by content of the proposal comes to action.

It will be good to determine if cwg would still be required by then.
Personally I don't think it should, however I think it may make sense that
ICG remain during that period.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.