[CWG-Stewardship] Fwd: Public pre-announcement

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Jul 17 16:04:57 UTC 2015

Just in case the significance of this pre-announcement is not entirely clear, let me spell it out. A large part (but not all!) of the comment period lies in the month of August, which is a time many people in Europe and North America go on holiday. However, there is no way to meet the schedule we are targeting, and in particular no way to be ready for the Dublin meeting, unless the comment period happens at that time. So people whose work/holiday schedule might be impacted are now forewarned; there could be many ways to handle this if there is time to prepare for it.

--MM