[CWG-Stewardship] Transition ProposalHi, v.3 -- Edits due on Sunday at 23:59 UTC

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Mon Jun 8 14:53:49 UTC 2015

Thanks Greg - I think this makes sense.   On the Follow-up Reviews, I
agree that the PIFR should not be accelerated to do it, but why wouldn't
IFR still undertake the review?  I don't think we should be creating a
new body to do so.

Matthew Shears
Global Internet Policy and Human Rights
Center for Democracy & Technology (CDT)