[CWG-Stewardship] [client com] FW: Important: Final Proposal for review until 23:59 UTC on 10 June

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 11 00:14:24 UTC 2015

A few minutes late, but...

In paragraph 125, page 24 of V4, I can live with
the current wording about the optional Public
Comment but meaningful AC/SO consultation.

However, the wording change I requested to
clarify that the BOTH the ccNSO and GNSO approval is needed was not made.

...triggered by a supermajority vote of each of the ccNSO and GNSO Councils ...

should read

...triggered by a supermajority vote of BOTH of the ccNSO and GNSO Councils...

(Caps added to highlight the change in this
message. The "of" following "both" is probably not needed.)

Alan